Through its ongoing investment in research and development, as well as its strategic acquisitions and partnerships, Molex has built an extensive portfolio of capabilities that medical original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) can integrate into their groundbreaking healthcare devices in diagnostic, therapeutic and patient monitoring applications. Molex remains committed to designing and manufacturing solutions that move the medical industry forward, while containing costs and keeping patient care and safety at the top of the list.
“Our goal is to bring the best-of-the-best together under one umbrella so that we can offer medical device engineers and equipment manufacturers not only the broadest selection but the most sophisticated, innovative and affordable products on the market,” said Anthony Kalaijakis, strategic medical marketing manager, Molex. “We are also excited to bring together the industry’s leading experts whose combined experience covers such a broad range of technologies and capabilities. Our customers can come to Molex with virtually any electronic requirement and we can help them design the next generation of medical technology.”
Molex will showcase these solutions and others at MD&M Minneapolis, September 21 – 22, booth 1949. Some examples include:
- Custom medical connectors & cable assemblies
- Optical solutions connectors, assemblies & capillary tubes
- Printed circuit solutions; copper flex, membrane & capacitive touch & flexible substrates
- Wireless charging coils & antennas
- Mixed layout modular interfaces including non-magnetic assembly solutions
For more information about medical solutions from Molex, please visit www.molex.com/industry/medical.html.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. For more information, please visit www.molex.com.
- Learn more about Molex at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com
Molex is a registered trademark of Molex, LLC in the United States of America and may be registered in other jurisdictions.
Senior Vice President
Outlook Marketing Services