Industry-leading Newswire Distribution
Writing a great press release is only half the battle. Delivering it to relevant outlets while maximizing its newsworthiness is key.
Our Press Release Distribution platform provides highly-effective targeting via our comprehensive global Media Contact Database, online syndication and regional, national or international wire distribution.
Presswire's innovative, market-leading solutions are used worldwide by leading blue-chip firms, marketing and public relations agencies, educational institutions and governments.
Quick, accurate press release distribution and regulatory disclosure
- Our online newswire system makes it easy to upload your press release in any language, with embedded images and video.
- Add-ons include Translation, Geo-targeting and Media Monitoring to pinpoint pick-up across specific territories or regions.
- 'Tracked' distributions provide comprehensive reporting that shows essential recipient-interaction, allowing in-depth analysis of the success of one release, or multiple releases in a campaign.
How fast are we?
- We aim to distribute within an hour, unless a future dateline or embargo is specified.
- A Tracking Report is available three days after distribution, showing interaction with recipients, and their contact details.
- Our Google News and Press Association WIRE Distribution is instantaneous.
- Translation into one or multiple different languages takes 24 hours, with geo-targeted distribution immediately afterwards.
- Presswire's Online Syndication service publishes releases directly onto over 400+ global news sites between one and three hours after receiving it.
A trusted Public Relations and Communications partner
We strive to provide all our valued clients with impeccable customer service, fast delivery, and comprehensive reporting.
Dedicated account managers ensure the best possible service, whether you are building media lists using our database, for a global campaign, or just sending a one-off release.
If you have any questions about our services, please contact our customer service department at +44 (0) 207 754 0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org