How often do you turn to mass media to monitor services or products that your organisation offers? If you regularly do that as part of your brand-building campaign, you probably know how beneficial those insights are for all your endeavours. However, if you still take your media presence for granted, an endless variety of opportunities remain untapped. The great news is that Presswire is in a position to help you change the situation for the better.
We take pride in having developed a technologically advanced web and print press monitoring service that unlocks insights you’ve never had access to before. Our system is designed to provide you with clippings from various media outlets, including trade publications, newspapers and subscription-only websites. From now on, you will always know when and what mentions your company receives.
What is so special about Presswire news clipping service?
Just like our press release distribution services, this monitoring system has a lot to offer private businesses and government organisations. Its key features include:
- Enormous monitoring capabilities. Nearly 30,000 channels (print outlets, web resources, broadcast networks, etc.) are observed 24/7 to spot mentions by key phrases, brand names or stock symbols. There are no location limits, meaning that our system monitors outlets all over the world – be it in English or Portuguese. It even covers networks that often remain out of reach, like subscription-only websites and paywalls.
- Regular reporting. Our press clipping service helps you stay in the know about everything that is out in the open and relates to your company. All you have to do to use that to your advantage is to schedule reports. This way, you will be provided with relevant analytics data on all your mentions daily, fortnightly or monthly.
- Article retrieval option. If you want to hark back to the late 1990s to research clippings from any outlet, rely on our newspaper monitoring service to scan everything at once. With Presswire, you can retrieve any feature article that has been published over the past 25 years and export it in Word or PDF format.
- Highly accurate clipping. Unlike automated news monitoring services, Presswire uses human dedication when it comes to keeping an eye on the search process. When utilising our system, you can rest assured that the risk of missing, irrelevant or duplicate clippings is minimised as all the results are checked by one of our managers.
Uses of our media monitoring service
It’s well worth adding Presswire’s clipping system to your PR tools because it allows you to identify a world of new opportunities. Thus, you can use it to:
- keep track of public attitudes towards your company or products;
- manage your reputation and find new ways to build it up;
- capture your media exposure to identify your strengths and weaknesses;
- get business intelligence reports to have the edge over your competitors;
- measure the effectiveness of your marketing and communication campaigns.
It’s time to stay informed of the mentions you receive. With Presswire, that’s now easier than ever before!