The charity celebrates its thirtieth birthday this year and to mark the occasion has launched a competition to design a fantastic new character to represent the charity. The mascot will be used across the charity, including taking part in SignHealth’s annual fundraising event sign2sing.
Schools from across the UK are being challenged to design the mascot. SignHealth wants the children to get as creative as possible but there are a few rules:
- The mascot needs to have a face and hands
- The design needs to be appealing to children of all ages
- The mascot can be human, animal or something else!
- Remember, the mascot could be used as a costume and in digital and printed materials
- The mascot can be designed on paper or electronically (pdf or jpeg formats only)
The winning entry will win a super stationery pack and a special sign2sing visit to their school by their mascot.
Schools and pupils can find the competition rules and entry details on the sign2sing website at www.sign2sing.org.uk. The closing date for entries is 23rd May so hurry up and get designing those marvellous mascots!
For further information/interviews: Yvonne Roach 01494 687623 or Jenny Angliss 01494 687611