The following changes was announced today, with effect from December 1:
· The Swedish, Norwegian and Danish sales units merge to form a Nordic sales organization with local divisions in each country. The business area also includes a new Advanced Sales Unit, specialized in key account sales and sales via media agencies and media brokers.
· A new unit, Business Support, is introduced as a common support function for product development and sales to optimize processes and to further strengthen customer value.
The reorganization results in a cost reduction of approximately 65 million SEK on an annual basis and is expected to be fully implemented before the end of the year.
After the reorganization, Eniro’s Group Management is composed as follows:
· Stefan Kercza, Group President & CEO
· Nils Carlsson, Nordic Sales
· Henriette Gram Niebling, Business Support
· Fredrik Sandelin, CFO
· Mattias Wedar, User & Customer Experience
– Eniro finds itself in a growing digital market. With this further step in our ongoing overhaul, we create a better platform for further development of our offering and establish a clear link between customer and user needs. I am proud of Eniro’s over 8 million unique visitors and that they generate over 80 million searches each month. It forms the basis for our customer offering and makes us one of the most used search engines in the Nordic region, says Group President and CEO Stefan Kercza.
This information is such that Eniro AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on November 30, 2015 at 9.00 am (CET).
Eniro is a search company that aggregates, filters and organizes local information. Our growth is driven by users’ increasing mobility and multiscreen behavior, where we are at the forefront with modern technical solutions. For more than 100 years Eniro has helped people find local information and companies find customers. Today it is a multiscreen solution – our users search for information using their smart phones, tablets and desktops. Mobile advertising is today the fastest growing part of Eniro’s business. Eniro is the local search engine. A smart shortcut to what you need, no matter where you are or where you are going.
Eniro is one of the largest search companies in the Nordic region and Poland. The company has approximately 2,000 employees and has been listed on NASDAQ Stockholm since 2000. During 2014, Eniro revenues amounted to SEK 3,002m and EBITDA was SEK 631m. Approximately 88 percent of Eniro advertising revenues come from multiscreen channels. The company’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden. More on Eniro at www.enirogroup.com.
Eniro – Discover local. Search local.
Group President and CEO
+45 28 55 55 55
+46 709 949 266
Head of Communications
Tel: +46 709 314 050