Journalists are offered the opportunity to join in real time or book slots to talk to the experts during or after the event. b<>com will also provide downloadable replays on press request.
How to get involved:
• We can register for you or you can register yourselves at this link: https://b-com.mylivesession.com/
• There will be a live chat where you can ask questions during the event, or we can book you a slot after the show – whatever works for you.
> Part 1: Do you really need this private 5G network?
Let’s build xG together!
A short conversation with Bertrand Guilbaud, CEO, b<>com
Why private networks matter for the industry : The Airbus case with Marc Kientzy, Strategic Program Development | Airbus Defense & Space
From 4G to xG: The expert interview
With Mathieu Lagrange, Networks & Security director, b<>com
The private & secure connectivity bubble demo: Introducing b<>com *Dome*, the ‘5G and beyond’ private networks solution
Wendy Ooms, product owner, Networks & Security
> Part 2: When Cybersecurity is vital!
Latest cyber trends: the expert interview
With Gaëtan Le Guelvouit, Trust & Security Lab manager
The “Cyber Tech meets Healthcare” demo: Introducing b<>com *Serenity*, the multi-factor authentication transparent technology for hospitals
- Carole Le Goff, Health industry referent
- Gaëtan Le Guelvouit, Trust & Security Lab manager
> Part 3: Broadcast family, welcome to a brave new world
Production, distribution, viewer experience: Hot tech for hot trends?
An open discussion with:
- Stéphane Cloirec, Vice President, Product Management, Video Appliances | Harmonic
- Peter Schut, SVP Media Infrastructure | EVS Broadcast Equipment
- Ludovic Noblet, Hypermedia and IP licensing director | b<>com
The ‘premium and easy HDR’ demo: Introducing b<>com *Sublima*, a premium adaptive HDR multi-conversion solution.
Tania Pouli, Advanced Media Content, Deputy Lab Manager
For further information, please contact:
Heidi Lambert on Tel: +44 7932141291 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
b<>com is a private French innovation center that pioneers, designs and delivers technologies to companies that want to digitally boost their competitiveness. Its technologies are developed to address digital infrastructure, the cultural and creative industries, health, defense, and industry 4.0. Its experts come up with solutions in areas like 5G networks and beyond, image and audio processing, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, cognitive science and mixed realities. Thanks to its world-class engineering team and its unique mix of scientific and industrial know-how, b<>com offers its clients technology innovations that make the difference.