From producing press releases and distributing them to our live media contacts database and personally following-up with key contacts to clinch the coverage you or your clients expect, our services can be used on an on-spec or ongoing basis.
We can also provide press analysis of existing coverage with recommendations on how to improve your professional media communications and offer a full cuttings and media monitoring service, sending you print, online and broadcast coverage in any language as it happens, or to up to 25 years retrospectively.
Our exceptional contacts, international publishing partners and fast turnaround times mean real PR results.
What We do:
- Read in, research and analyse existing press coverage on your subject;
- Prepare press releases and distribute them to the media (UK, Europe, US, Asia or Worldwide, including the Wires);
- Provide picture and video assistance, if required, and send within your press releases;
- Promote your news by calling editors and journalists directly;
- Handle press enquiries resulting from distribution of press releases and organise interviews;
- Provide print press, broadcast and online monitoring of coverage resulting from your Public Relations or Marketing campaigns.
- Deliver full reports detailing exactly where your press releases were sent and where they were published.
For further information: